Our newest masks are constructed with a washable, sublimated, two layer, 100% Polyester face fabric (for breathability) and features an adjustable ear piece, nose insert, extended chin coverage and filtration pocket to insert an optional filter (not included). Comes in one size (one size fits most) and is approximately 9.5" (w) x 4" (h) and in 8 eye catching colors (Black/White/Black, Black/Marlin Blue, Black/Charcoal, Green/Black, Silver/Black, Navy/Silver, Red/Black, & Neon Pink/White). Our VH07V logo and Shaka Logo are sublimated in matching colors on the upper left and lower right of the mask front.
*** Portions of the sale of each mask will be donated to the First Responders Children's Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund. ***
DISCLAIMER: These are NOT medical grade masks and are NOT to take the place of the N95 mask. They are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting or use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. To be used as additional, voluntary health measure. Great for travel. For personal, non-medical use only. ALL SALES FINAL due to nature of product (contact with the face/nose/mouth).
- Branded with custom, sublimated VH07V and Shaka logos
- Washable & Reusable
- Double layer protection
- 100% Polyester (for breathability)
- Approximately 9.5" (w) x 4" (h)
- Contoured for comfort and fit
- Adjustable ear piece
- Adjustable nose insert
- Extended chin coverage
- Pocket for optional filter (not included)
- Comes in one size fits most (OSFM) sizing.
- Great for travel & everyday personal, non-medial use.
- Portions of the sale of each mask will be donated to the First Responders Children's Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund.
- ALL SALES FINAL
Great to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 / Coronavirus and everyday flu, but should not be used as an end all solution to prevent or eliminate the spread of these viruses. All precautionary measures should still be taken such as washing your hands (and the masks) regularly and practicing good social distancing. The CDC recommends the use of face coverings as one way to reduce the community spread of COVID-19. This mask is not intended for medical use and not FDA approved to reduce the transmission of disease.
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron if decorated.
Stay safe everyone!