Earth Day inspired, "Live Green, Live Aloha" design on a crazy soft Ladies Black triblend organic V-Neck T-Shirt made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically. 50% Repreve® polyester formed from an average of 6 recycled plastic bottles per Tee / 25% organic, US-grown combed ring-spun cotton / 25% Tencel™ Modal sourced from sustainable beech trees. 4.2 ounce, 30 singles, 1x1 rib knit neck, shoulder to shoulder taping, side seams.
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
- Size: XS=2, S=4/6, M=8/10, L=12/14, XL=16/18, 2XL=20/22
- Bust: XS=32-34", S=35-36", M=37-38", L=39-41", XL=42-44", 2XL=45-47"
--- Care Info:
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron if decorated.